Global Health Chiropractic, Your Chiropractic Clinic in Lubbock, TX
If you've ever experienced a sore neck or back, you've probably at least considered going to a chiropractor. And although chiropractic has helped alleviate a lot of neck and back pain, that is hardly the whole story when it comes to what a chiropractor can do for you and your family. At Global Health Chiropractic our focus is on family wellness, starting with prenatal chiropractic, moving to pediatric chiropractic, and continuing to provide care for various health conditions and injuries that occur from accidents or sports-related injuries.
Chiropractic Care During Pregnancy
Many times, pregnancy prompts the initial visit to a chiropractor. Many expectant mothers seek chiropractic care because it provides natural and non-invasive relief for the aches and pains associated with pregnancy. Staying adjusted during pregnancy can make the pregnancy, as well as labor and delivery an easier process. If you are pregnant, our chiropractors will assess your condition to determine whether or not prenatal chiropractic care is right for you.
Babies benefit from visits to the chiropractor soon after birth. The birthing process can result in misalignments that can manifest as conditions such as colic or trouble nursing. These issues can be investigated by a chiropractor and a solid foundation can be laid for the child's growth and development. Many have found that chiropractic can help get to the source of conditions such as ear infections and bed-wetting, and may even help some children cope with conditions such as ADHD.
Chiropractic for Older Children and Adults
As your child grows, there may be sports injuries, growing pains, or injuries that are the result of an accident. In some cases, kids may have conditions such as arthritis that can be helped by a chiropractor. Adults, of course, obtain various injuries as well, and there is a wider range of treatments that are available to patients of all ages. Some of the methods we use regularly at Global Health Chiropractic include:
- Advanced Muscle Integration Technique (A.M.I.T) – Used to locate and correct muscle dysfunction
- Massage Therapy – Used with or without spinal adjustment to reduce muscle tension and improve circulation throughout the body
- Spinal Decompression Therapy – A non-invasive, non-surgical technique that provides relief for back pain and neck pain
- Low-Level Laser Therapy – A treatment used to repair damaged tissue and decrease inflammation.
- Ionic Detox Foot Bath – Helps restore balance by exposing to an ion field which results in increased energy and reduced pain due to conditions such as headaches, swollen joints, and gout
Schedule an Appointment with Our Lubbock Chiropractors
For more information on chiropractic care, family wellness, or to schedule an appointment with our chiropractors, call Global Health Chiropractic today at 806-722-3533.